Saturday 22 October 2011

#100happy - Lonyo - Summer of Love (Comme ci Comme ca)


#100happy today - Thursday 29th September 2011


*The coffee machine at the training centre
*Finding out it was a half day course and spending the rest of the day wandering around the city
*Sunshine and hot temperatures!! It was 28 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Madness.
*Iced peppermint latte
*A violinist and cellist in the city centre playing Pachelbel
*Browsing around Topshop and Accessorize and Monsoon*Trying on my "The One" wedding dress and it being a perfect fit
*Giving myself a payday treat of a "grown up" handbag that's big enough to put all my work stuff in
*Sunshine! (So good I typed it twice)
*Getting checked out even though everyone else was wearing hotpants and I was sweating my jubblies off in my uniform complete with obligatory tights and wool blend pencil skirt
*A helpful dude in the post office
*Crumpets and pate and cheese and grapes and pineapple juice

No comments:

Post a Comment