Tuesday 6 March 2012

#100happy today - Guest Post by Sarah

Today's post is a guest post by Sarah, who writes the blog "[Yet another Brit in USA]" about her recent move from the UK to California and how she's settling in to a new life there. Enjoy!






Sometimes LITTLE things make you happy.

The little things today which made me happy were:

- Waking up naturally.

- Seeing a hummingbird buzzing around the tree, said hummingbird then settled in the tree. Yes there is a nest in the tree outside of the apartment!

- A drink in the Champagne cafe.

- Resisting the cakes in Champagne cafe.

-Eating the FREE Quesadilla we got yesterday from Cafe Coyote for checking in on Yelp.

-Practicing driving for almost an hour and a half and seeing my improvements (though there are still many still to do), this drive was on highways, freeways, windy roads in fact all different roads. Slowly but surely I will get there. 

- Malteaster bunny from my friend Becki.

- Trader Joe's 2 dollar wine. It tastes AMAZEBALLS and I prefer it now to the Gallo & Family one!

- Contact from a restaurant in response to my Yelp review - Free food voucher on its way.

- Hot showers.

- Stationery bought by Marcus for me- Envelopes, paint, paintbrushes, computer paper, sharpies (24 pack!).

- Sexy times.

- Penpal letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment